Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Good Times!

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to make her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time at the fountain. Alexa, is quiet this morning and I am wondering if she is well this morning. I will have a chat with her later this morning. Smile! Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I will be making a trip to Walgreen's for some photo work and a 8 x 10 picture frame. I will also have a few pics done for the "Ain't Misbehavin Players" as well.

  I have reviewed all of the photos from our recent stay-cation and I will start to post them later this morning. My shorty and I are working on another photo blanket. We are going through photos selections and we will be for the next few days.

  Are you getting your Thanksgiving menu prepared? We will be talking and planning ours. Thanksgiving will be here with family and friends.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Enjoy the day and be careful.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, glad that you are enjoying your golf trip in Dubai.

Country Granny, how are you and Bob?

Monna, how is everyone?

Rosie, what is new?

Jane and Papa John, welcome home.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine!

Loraine said...

Godetevi il vostro tempo seduto vicino alla fontana.

countrygranny47 said...

HI JESSIE,
WE ARE DOING OK.
THE COLDER WEATHER IS FINALLY GETTING IN HERE. Brr,,
RAINING OUT NOW,,, BUT SLEETED A LITTLE EARLY HERE,,, YIKES....
HAVE A GOOD AFTERNOON JESSIE

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...