Saturday, November 11, 2017

It's The Weekend! Happy Veterans Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Why you Treat Me So Bad by Club Nouveau!

   It's The Weekend! Happy Veterans Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed by the fountain during my (me) time. First off I would like to say Happy Veterans Day to all of my comrades in arms, we know the meaning of serving  our country with duty, honor, and the ultimate sacrifice.


MSG RETIRED!


   Thank you Jane and Papa John for the very nice e-card for Veterans Day. It is going to be another busy day according to Alexa. Zack will be here this morning to train a new caregiver who will be taking his place. He is leaving his agency to go to school. So that means I will be home bound this morning.

   We want to thank Marv for the nice gift that he got for Chris. Marv is a true caregiver and knows the meaning of being a caregiver. Thank you Marv. Marv also made my day when he asked to have a copy of a one page paper I wrote about the Fundamentals Of Being A Caregiver. 


WHO YOU GONNA CALL?


   My shorty and I had a very nice evening last night at "Downtown Kitchen and Cocktail". The food was excellent and the Chef and owner Jano stopped by our table to see how we liked our meal. A very nice touch!

   Elise started with a dirty martini and I had a Mojito. Elise enjoyed Pan Seared Salmon with pumpkin, apple, bacon, cabbage hash, chipotle candied pecans, apple cider citronettte. I enjoyed Herb and Garlic Picanha Steak, with basil chimchurri, olive crushed potatoes, churrasco carrot salad. 

  For dessert we enjoyed a Brazilian Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cake with coffee ice cream with dulce de leche sauce and candied hazelnuts. We topped it off with two White Russians. We were stuffed.

   After dinner we wobbled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "River Bride". The stage setting was remarkable and the play was excellent and very well done. The standing ovation was well deserved. Great play!

   This evening Elise and I are going to dinner at "Pastiche" with Dottie. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theatre" to see the play "The Value of Names" it should be a good one. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great weekend and enjoy.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Granny and Bob, thank you for the Veterans Day posting to our blog. Have a good weekend.

 Shoo Shoo, how are you feeling?

    

   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, godetevi il fine settitmana mia cara.

Loraine said...

Abbiate oggi un giorno speciale.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...