Monday, November 6, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here in central Tucson.

Chris and I relaxed and we listened to some smooth jazz. We were everything we do (funky). Ya Mon'

Elise prepared soup for dinner with sliced tomatoes and crackers. It was very good and it helped to soothe my stomach virus. Saturday at around 1:30pm I was skipping to the (loo) in the woods. As a matter of fact I was up and skipping 5 times. I was on the lookout for skunks and bears. I was joined in the (what's it) by a bird that keep me company during my last visit. I was a bit chilly out but I got a good look at the stars. Smile!

We had such a good time with Elise and Sheila in and around our campsite. Looking forward to a return trip. Here a few pics of our stay-cation. I will post more tomorrow. Enjoy!

KACHINA HOT SPRINGS


OUR ROOM IN SAFFORD AT THE COMFORT INN




Sleep well.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...