Sunday, November 12, 2017

Afternoon!


Afternoon!

How are you? I am still fuming and my (DI) hat is still on and tilted. We had a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning.

While Elise was caring for Chris I ran my errands and that put a smile on Alexa's face. Elise is on the massage table now and I am caring for Chris. I am also working on Photo Blanket #3. I am having a good time putting it together.

I will re-stock Chris's supplies shortly for the upcoming week. I am conditioning myself for tomorrows meet, greet and beat down if need be.

Looking forward to going to the movies with my shorty this evening. I hope that you are doing well?
Chat at you later.

Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, non questa volta. Ho bisogno di affrontare questo problema con la persona direttamente.

countrygranny47 said...

So sorry Jessie to hear of the problem there.
Hope things will soon get settled down for you.
I can only imagine the anger you have been having.
i don't have a hat so can not tilt it when I get upset, need to laugh at that one,, lol
Take care and we are thinking of you and Elsie.
Hugs to you both,,,,

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...