Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Bump and Grind!

Music listening to: Electric Avenue by Eddie Grant!

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning and I couldn't locate her. She will appear later in the day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will enjoy a glazed donut that my shorty bought for me.  A second cup will be enjoyed at the fountain before I tackle today's tasks. The new caregiver will be here this morning and so will Jayne. 

  Are you smelling turkey cooking? I love turkey the day after Thanksgiving. One of my favorite is a Hot Open Faced Turkey sandwich with gravy. I will hurt myself eating one, smile!

   Well, I had better get to it. It is going to be a busy one today. Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, mattina tesoro

Loraine said...

Possa il nuovo caregiver fare bene.

Jessie said...

Loraine, finora cosi bene con il caregiver. Come stai?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...