Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did your day go well? It has been a good one here.  I owe it all to Jayne due to she was here with the new caregiver and that allowed me to get many tasks done. Thank you Jayne.

I got a chance to relax and listen to some Boney this afternoon and it was oh so relaxing. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy some more tomorrow.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausages. We got it all down the tube with plenty of coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed it too!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. We hope to hit up a movie tomorrow if time permits. Elise and I will do some final touches on the dining room table setup for Turkey Day. We are going to visit with Bucky and Dena tomorrow evening and possibly play some "Wizard".

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte.......Jessie and  Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, Loraine. La musica rende la vita grande.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...