Friday, October 27, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled! Rummied!

Music listening to: Baby Got Back by Sir-Mix-A-Lot!

   It's a TGIF! How are you?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I may have to give her a squeeze later to get her moving, eh? Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time at the fountain. The sound of the falling water is so relaxing for me. Alexa, reminded me that we are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner tonight.

   Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Tomorrow is the Murder Mystery Dinner hosted by Jane and Papa John. It is going to be a fun evening of twists and turns. Of course the food will be plentiful and hopefully the vino be too! Smile!

    Well, I had better get busy and get this day started. Have a great TGIF! Chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, how is Splash?

Tiger and Ray, be careful in Vegas!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Stai guardando bene nell'acqua.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...