Monday, October 9, 2017

Night!

Night!

The day is just about over. How was yours? I got a few things done today that were relaxing.

Chris and I watched two horror movies that were very good. I love the month of October because Chris and I can watch horror movies everyday this month.

I ventured out to Zia Records and I picked up three Boney James CD's. I also stopped into Bookman's and I picked up four "Wii" games for my shorty and I to play.  Yep, it has been a good day.

Elise prepared corn cakes for dinner with sausages, and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Hawaii Five O" and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed both series.

Well, we hope that you get plenty of sleep so you can have a fantastic day tomorrow.
Nite....Jessie and Elise

Mary, thanks for posting to our blog today. Give a shout out to Bob.

Ross and Denise, glad to hear things are going well in Aussieland.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...