Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Cautious!Confident!

Music listening to: Blame It On The Rain by Milli Vanilli

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise popped up with me to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have another cup a bit later. Well, I have not heard from Alexa this morning so I guess she is giving me a break. I do have a task to take care of this morning but other than that it is going to be a good day, hopefully!

   My shorty has planned out our stay-cation for November already. That is what we do, we plan our work and we work our plan always.

  Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.

See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling this morning? 

Liz, how are things?

Rosie, how are you doing?

Country Granny, what is new around your way?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine. Spero di vedere una lucertola o due oggi.

Loraine said...

Nessun compito? Spero che Alexa non ti permetti di ottenere pigri.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...