Friday, October 6, 2017

Hello!

Hello


How are you doing so far on this TGIF! I have almost finished all of my tasks that Alexa told me about. I have to pick up some meds and I will be done. Alexa, knows that I am going to complete my tasks so she is lulling me with some smooth Jazz. Way to go, Alexa.

Jayne is here caring for Chris. My shorty's sister is going to be here shortly. They are going to have lunch with Johnny at "Native Grill". Hopefully my shorty will bring me back a chicken wing or three. You cannot have enough wings, or is that just me?

I am starting to get a little hungry. Enjoy your day.

See Ya....Jessie

Loraine, yes it is going to be a margarita fest at Happy Hour. Ole'

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...