Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going? Well, I have finished all of my tasks and Alexa, is treating me to some smooth jazz right now. She knows what like, smile!

I am waiting on Chris's case manager to show up at noon and my shorty and I still have to make our doctors appointment at 2:00pm. I heard from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this morning and she is doing well.

I am starving for some reason and I cannot find anything to squash my hunger. After the doctor's visit I may have to stop somewhere and get my grub on.

It is going to be a bit chilly if not downright cold in the mountains. We are looking forward to the rest and relaxation there. Hopefully we don't run into any bears and rogue skunks on this trip. We saw a huge bear the last time we were there.

It gets a bit touchy when you get up to pee during the night and you have company peeing along with you. Smile! All of a sudden you don't have to pee anymore but if you stay around to long you just might do something else in your pj's that would not be good at all.

I think that we will take along our walkie talkies on this trip just in-case we decide to hike in the woods. Hope that you are doing OK?
Ciao.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...