Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!




Hey was your day a good one? It has been a good day here today.

Well, we are all packed and ready to pick up the Keno Queen (Dottie) in the morning. We are going to have breakfast at "Teresa"s Mosaic". They serve up a very good breakfast. After breakfast we will be on our way.

We hope to get some good sleep tonight so we can be fresh and alert for the road. Jayne got some shopping done at the BX and at the Commissary this morning. She will start her shift tomorrow night and she will work until Sunday night. She makes a lot of our free time possible and we appreciate her dearly.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages and eggs. We got it all down with coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise in her office on her desktop. Have a great night and sleep well. We will chat at you later.

"Holla Back"......Jessie and Elise

Hey Country Granny, thanks for posting to our blog. Yes, Elise was enjoying herself in the falls. Hey did you see me disappear on the right hand side of the falls. I went in and I just stayed inside of the falls on a ledge. So much fun! Ya Mon'

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

HEY JESSIE,
NO I DIDN'T SEE YOU, , BUT WILL (AM) GOING BACK TO WATCH HER AGAIN.
HAVE A GREAT DAY, ENJOY YOUR TIME AWAY AS WELL.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...