Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



GREAT TIMES IN JAMAICA  YA MON'


How are you doing?  I just got back from the airbase and I have taken care of all of my tasks that Alexa reminded me to complete.

I will be loading up my suitcase a little later in the day. We  still have an appointment with Chris's insurance Rep at 3:00pm. Jayne joined me out on the airbase. She did a little shopping at the BX and at the Commissary.

We hope that your day is going the way that you want it to? I got the munchies so I grabbed a few jellybeans to tide me over. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo knows that I have a thing for gourmet jellybeans. Right Shoo Shoo? Smile!

The Green Lady is all cleaned inside and out. She is purring like a kitten now. Stay safe and well.
Chat at you later.

See Ya....Jessie




1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

I SAW YOU THIS TIME.
YOU WERE MOVING SO FAST IT WAS HARD TO CATCH YOU,,, lol
WHERE YOU RUNNING FROM SOMEBODY ? HOPE YOU WERE DRESSED,,, hahaha (lol)

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...