Friday, October 6, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How goes it? I have been chillin' out on the front porch listening to "War" play their all time hit makers. It brought back a lot of memories of home, and very fond memories listening to "The World Is A Ghetto". A great song indeed. I did not encounter any lizards at all.

Jayne headed home and Elise and I are caring for Chris until Marv arrives. She is watching "Blue Bloods" on Netflix. My shorty brought back some wings for me to grub on. I will save them for another day because I want to enjoy 'Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza this evening.

My last errand has been completed. I picked up my meds from Walgreen's. I take it slow and easy  again. I hope that your day is going the way that you want it to?

Buona Sera....Jessie

Loraine, thank you for our time in Italiano. And remember girlfriend. In Vino Veritas!


1 comment:

Loraine said...

È tempo del vino per me! Buona cena!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...