Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: It Takes Two by Robb Bass and  EZ Rock!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to make her way to the gym to get her swim on. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the fountain during my (me) time. Alexa, is on me already this morning. She is reminding me that I have a busy day today with many tasks to complete. She is a trip at times.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. We will be visited by one of Chris's insurance plan reps this afternoon. Hopefully Alexa will calm down enough today to play some smooth jazz today.

   We will be packing up our suitcases today for our trip to Laughlin with the Keno Queen Dottie. Well, I had better get my (mojo) working. Have a good day!

Buon Giorno.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...