Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday! We're Back!

Good Morning!

Mood:Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. It is going to be a very busy day for me so says Alexa. I have many, many tasks to take care of today.

   We had a grand time in Laughlin with Dottie. The slots were Cha Chinging for us. We stayed at the Colorado Belle. 

   I will give more details about our stay as soon as I review the pics.  I need to get all of my tasks done first.

   Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, welcome home.

Jane, I hope that you start to feel better soon.

Dottie, thank you for a wonderful time in Laughlin. Are you ready to go back? We are for sure.

Jayne, thank you for caring for Chris while we were away.

Meg, Lois and Drusilla, thanks for keeping an  eye out for us while we were away.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...