Saturday, October 28, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and  a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me). Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Alexa, is on my case already this morning. She is reminding me to make sure that we have everything for tonight's major social event here in the Old Pueblo.

   Yes, tonight is the Murder Mystery Dinner that is being hosted by Jane and Papa John. It is going to be an evening of Pasta, Passion, and Pistols. I will be playing the part of "Rocco Scarfazzi" a tough Italian businessman. (Capishe)?

   It is going to be a great evening of good food, vino and murder. WooHoo! Papa John and Jane have planned this one for months now and I am sure that it is going to tons of fun.

   We had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was as good as ever and I tried the fish sandwich with fries. It was very good and of course the carafe of Burgundy at room temperature topped the meal off nicely. Bobby joined us for this one.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good weekend and be careful out there. Chat at you later,mi amici!

Buon Giorno....Jessie and Elise

Tiger and Ray, how are things in Vegas?

Herman, did you book the Marriott for us yet?

   

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine. Non vedo l'ora di quegli abbracci che mi sono stati dispersi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...