Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing this evening? We are good here in central Tucson.

I enjoyed my visit out to the DDC.  It was a lot of fun playing the slots, but they were not very kind for most of the time. The slots did Cha Ching and then they took a nap. Smile!

Elise and I played "Wii" games this afternoon. Chris enjoyed watching us play. We enjoyed a good dinner that consisted of pinto beans with jalapenos,cornbread and baby carrots. We got it all down with a nice glass of red.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Chris is watching "Mash" on TV.

Tomorrow we are meeting up with Ron, Nancy and Presha at "BJ's" for dinner. It is going to be a good evening. It has been awhile since we have seen Presha.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Nite....Jessie and Elise


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey Granny, enjoyed my time at the DDC. Won a little but then everything went sour, smile!

Jessie said...

Loraine, le slot Cha Chinged una volta e poi sono andati a domidre.

Loraine said...

La prossima volta sarà meglio.
Sleep tight!

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING JESSIE ...
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME JESSIE,
AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T GO HOME EMPTY HANDED,,
HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY AS WELL.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...