Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? I am good and full from getting my grub on at at "Black Bear Diner". I stopped in the Bear after I left Ace hardware looking for parts for Chris's headrest. I found  a few and I will talk with my shorty before I try to fit them to the headrest.

I got the "Green Lady" washed inside and out. Now she is smiling big time. Jayne joined me at "Black Bear Diner" for breakfast. She needed to get out and talk with me about an issue that surfaced that caused tons of confusion and hurt feelings for her. Jayne confides in Elise and I because we are the only family that she has here. Hopefully our talk helped and convinced her to continue to move forward in all that she does. Also to put people in their place according to one's behavior. Let them own their own shortcomings, and to speak up when you need to.

JAYNE AT BLACK BEAR DINER



Hope that you are holding your own today? Jane don't go there, smile!

Stay Strong Jayne!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, non ci sono incarichi oggi. No non le piace verdere che non faccio niento.

Loraine said...

Spero che il cibo era buono a Black Bear Diner.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...