Monday, October 9, 2017

Hello!

Hello!




Hey, how are you doing so far on this Monday? I am doing fairly well for a Monday.

Chris is doing great today and the fur-babies are having a good time chasing each other around the yard.

I checked on Jayne this morning to see how she is doing and she is good. I sat with her for short time and I enjoyed a nice cup of coffee with her.

I am going to get Chris up early today so we can listen to some (Blues) and some Boney James. I am sure that later in the afternoon we will search for a good movie to watch on TV.

All of a sudden I am starting feel my stomach grumble. So I will attack the fridge to see what I can grub on. Have a good one.
Later.......Jessie


Granny, thank you so much for the coffee tags. Very nice.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...