Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough Of Your Love by Barry White (classic)

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is waiting to be filled. I will have a second cup at the fountain during my (me) time.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning but it is early. Hopefully she will play some smooth Boney James for me today.

    My shorty and I saw the movie "Happy Dead Birthday" at El Con Mall last night and it was very good and well done. A good mind game movie.

    Our suitcases are out and ready to be filled. Elise and I have talked over the packing list for our trip to Laughlin. Tomorrow we will recheck it before we load up our suitcases. We are hoping that we hear the sound of the Cha Chings this trip like we did the last time we were there.

    Have a great Monday and be careful when you are out and about.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Charlotte, are you receiving the cards that we have sent to you?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...