Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!




How was your day? It has been a pretty good one for a Humper! I got all of my tasks taken care of today and Alexa is very happy. So happy that she played some nice smooth jazz for me this afternoon. Good girl!

I enjoyed my visit out on the airbase with Jayne. She enjoyed herself and was amazed at all that is out there. We had a very nice dinner with Ron, Nancy and Presha at "BJ's" tonight. The food was excellent and so were the two Piranha beers that I had. I am kicking myself because I didn't think to take any pics. It had to be the beers that I had, smile!

Tomorrow my shorty and I are going to try to hit up a movie. I am going to install the two new shades in Chris's bedroom tomorrow if I can. We are going to have hot dogs for dinner tomorrow. I love a good hot dog, don't you?

We hope that your day has been a good one? Have a good evening and sleep well.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...