Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Body Rocked!

Music listening to: Freak-A-Zoid by Midnight Star!

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Hey, I woke up in the middle of the night a bad case of the munchies. So I hopped up and I hit the fridge. I got a sip of water and then I got out the Dairy Queen Soft Serve and I enjoyed about five tablespoons of heaven. Didn't want to be a piggy so I stopped eating and hit the sheets again. Love those (stars). Ya Mon'.

    Well, we enjoyed watching our "Wildcats" beat UCLA. Great game. Go Cats! We enjoyed pizza, wings, salad and cervasas for dinner. It was all good.

    My shorty and I are going to the "Loft" this evening to see a movie. My suitcase is out and ready to be filled for our upcoming trip to Laughlin. We will be joined by Dottie (Keno Queen) for this one. Dottie regained her title a few days ago with a huge win at Keno. We are planning a return trip to Laughlin with Jayne in February.

    Have a good Sunday and get ready for the upcoming week.

"Holla".........Jessie and Elise

Hey Sheila, yes my (stealth) mode is something I learned in Italy when I lived there. It was taught to me by an (Intelligence Officer) who we called (Snoop). A good skill to have indeed.

Monna, have a good upcoming week.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hello Sheila, how are you doing? My (stealth) mode is a good tool for me. I was taught this skill when I lived in Italy.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...