Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Divo!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is cave bound this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready. Alexa, just reminded me that I have a task or two to complete today. Yep, my shorty is knocking out zzzz's and Alexa, wide awake, smile!

  Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise and I will hit up a movie this afternoon. For dinner this evening we are going to have a good ole hot dogs. Yeah Mon'.

  Well, I had better get this show on the road. Have a good one and be careful.

Holla'........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...