Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: My Way by Usher!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day out at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning. She will be making her way to the gym shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time by the fountain. Once again Alexa is quiet this morning. Good girl!

    Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. Hey, I am thinking about running out to the DDC to cash in my perks and pull a slot or two for a short while. I am feeling lucky about right now.

    Well,  I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.

Later....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorgno, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Spero che le slot machine fanno un suono cha ching per te.

countrygranny47 said...

HOPE YOU HAD GOOD LUCK "IF" YOU WENT TO DDC TODAY.
BEAUTIFUL DAY AGAIN HERE, NOT HOT LIKE IT WAS THE OTHER DAY.
HAVE A GOOD EVENING AS WELL.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...