Saturday, October 7, 2017

Hello!

Hello!





How goes it? I just got back from taking the fur-babies to be groomed. I will pick them up in about 3  hours. Lucky fur-babies.

I don't know why but I am feeling a bit chilly this morning. Hmmm? My shorty just left to play bridge and grocery shop.

I am in (stealth) mode about right now. Something is causing me to put my radar on full blast. So my eyes and ears are wide open. We had a very nice talk with Marv last night about the upcoming Hawaii trip for 2018. It is a go with Marv and we are really looking forward to it big time.

Zack is here caring for Chris and I need to find something to grub on because while I am in (stealth) mode I need a lot of energy to sustain it's wear on me, smile.

Have a great day and be careful out there.

Ciao.......Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine!

Loraine said...

Si si. Sarà una buona giornata con un po 'di vino. Vorrei avere quel rubinetto!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...