Friday, October 13, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!


The day is almost over, how was yours? It has been a pretty good day. Good music today from Alexa.

Chris was visited today by a friend of Elise's who has a service dog. Chris loved the poodle very much. We just got back from Cody's Beef and Bean.  The food was delicious. Bobby joined us there. I enjoyed the baby back ribs and my shorty got the T-Bone Special with the works. Of course the carafe of Burgundy was the ticket.

Marv is here caring for Chris. Elise is about to hit the sheets to read a book. I am watching TV, but I will join her in a bit. I will get on my tablet to play around. Elise and I played tennis and bowling on "Wii" for awhile. So much fun.

Sleep well and have a great weekend.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Loraine, enjoy your trip and stay safe.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, anch'io.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...