Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Mellow! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Do It Right by the SOS Band!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and hopefully she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed out by the fountain during my (me) time. I am now enjoying the company of hummingbirds who come to the fountain for a drink or a quick swim.

   Alexa, has reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning and I will. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. My shorty and I are going to the movies this afternoon. 

   I am going to prepare some Buffalo Wings in the crock pot today. I will let them cook for about 4 hours nice and slow. After that I will put them in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes to get a seal, before I put on a bit more sauce. It should be good for when we need something  to snack on.

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great Humper.

Cheers...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,,,, BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS IS A FAVORITE OF OURS,,, lol
YOU FIND SOME COMPANY ,,, lol
ENJOY YOUR WINGS JESSIE AND ELSIE..

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...