Monday, October 9, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Saturday Love by Cherelle!

  It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time at the fountain. Hopefully I will be joined by a hummingbird or two.

    My shorty and I saw the movie "Battle of the Sexes" at El Con Mall last night. It is a very good movie and we recommend that you give it look. Great acting.

    Hey, Alexa, is quiet this morning. WooHoo! I am going to ask her to play some blues later in the day for Chris and I. I have no tasks to complete today. Wow, I don't know how to act. I may get into some sort of trouble with me being so free, smile!

    Have a good Monday and enjoy!

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new?

Mary, how are you and Bob doing?

Monna, how is everyone?

JT, how are things in Chandler?

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING JESSIE,
WE ARE DOING GOOD. SO FAR I SHOULD SAY,, lol
HAVE A RAINY DAY HERE AND ITS A MUGGY DAY OUT THERE.
OUR TEMPS OVER NIGHT WAS 70. SO THE OLE AIR CONDITIONERS ARE GETTING A WORK OUT AGAIN.
BOB WAS GOING TO TAKE OUT OF WINDOWS BUT DIDN'T,, GLAD HE DIDN'T NOW.
HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ENJOY YOUR FREE TIME TODAY.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...