Monday, October 2, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ain't Too Proud To Beg by the Temptations! (Classic)

  It's a Monday! How are you doing?I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be had during my (me) time by the fountain this morning.

   We had a very nice evening last night at "Zemams" with the crew. The food was very good and so was the vino. Let's hear it for the vino rosso! Paula and Marty enjoy your trip to the (UP).

   Well, Alexa is quiet this morning and that may or may not be a good thing, eh? Chris is quiet this morning but he is enjoying the Old School music that he is listening to this morning.

   Have a good Monday and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Monna, how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Questo è un bel periodo a Tucson. Godetevi il vostro tempo all'esterno. Forse vedrai delle lucertole!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...