Saturday, October 14, 2017

Hello!

Hello!




How goes it so far today? I am chillin' kicking back and listening to the blues that Alexa is playing for me.

I am relaxing on the front porch people and car watching. All of my tasks have been taken care of except for patching Chris's wall where I installed his new window shades. I will get that taken care of after Zack finishes his shift with Chris.

My shorty is out and about and she will return shortly. I have come out of my (stealth) mode because I have found out what I was investigating. It took me about two weeks to discover and now I can chill.

I hope that you have a good plan for today but if you don't that is cool too! Have a good one and enjoy the day to the fullest.
Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Cheela said...

I wonder about your stealth mood!!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...