Sunday, October 8, 2017

YO!

YO!




How are things going so far for you on the Sunday? We just got back from enjoying a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was plentiful and as tasty as ever.

Donna is here giving Chris his massage. Elise is at the dining room table browsing through the Sunday paper. She will start to care for Chris shortly.

I will tackle the area behind Chris's house and I will restock his supplies. I really do need to clean out the fountain and refill it today. I will be doing a little more research on our trip to Hawaii over the next few days. I really liked the road to Hanna. Elise and I drive it the last time we were in Hawaii. It was great to ride around in the rain forest.

Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...