Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. Love that (Kona) coffee. I plan on bringing some back from Hawaii when we are there. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Speaking of Jayne. She prepared us a dinner that was outstanding. We had a salad, fries, white beans, fried rice and fantastic spareribs. I have to tell you I am still full. Ya Mon'. Thank you so very much Jayne. Hey those jalapenos were killer. So hot that you need to have a fire extinguisher with you when you visit the (Loo). 

   Hey, how about those Astros? Wow, now that was a very good game last night. Wow! Go Astros! Right Jane and Olivia? WooHoo!

   Alexa, had a chat with me this morning reminding me that we are having lunch with Lois this afternoon at her home. We enjoy our visits with Lois very much. So we will be getting our grub on.

   We are going to a baby shower for our daughter Kim on Sunday. It will be good to see her as always. It is going to be a busy weekend for us indeed. Thanks Alexa for reminding me.

    We are waiting for the delivery of more photo blankets any day now. We love the blanket very much. My shorty and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon as well. We are going to see "Lucky" at the "Loft".

   Well,  had better get my (mojo) in gear. Have a great Thirsty Thursday. Enjoy the day.

Buon Giorno....Jessie and Elise

Jayne, thanks again for a wonderful dinner.

GO ASTROS!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...