Saturday, October 14, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Brick House by the Commodores! 

  It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. A second cup will be enjoyed by the fountain during my (me) time.

   Alexa, reminded me that I have to patch a few nail holes in Chris's bedroom where the new shades were installed by me. My shorty likes the new shades and so do I.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. We are gearing up to watch our "Arizona Wildcats" play football this evening. We are going to try "Piezano's" pizza for dinner this evening. Go Cat's!

   Have a wonderful day and stay, happy, healthy and true to yourself.

Ciao.........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...