Friday, October 6, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Wild Thang!

Music listening to: Ladies Night by Kool and the Gang!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewed and it is very good. The coffee bean grinder attacked some of Seattle's Finest Coffee. A intense dark #5. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time at the fountain.

    Alexa is awake this morning to remind me that I have a couple of errands to take care of. She also said that she will lull me into a nice state of relaxation with some smooth Jazz later. I gave her a fist bump! She is such a tease!

   Elise and I saw the movie " Mother" yesterday at El Con Mall. It is a very bizarre movie and it kept us glued to the screen. Loved it!

   My shorty and I are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza. Can you say queso and two margarita's please? We will for sure. After Happy Hour we are going to the Live Theater Workshop to see a live "Sherlock Holmes" play. No doubt that it is going to very good.

   Marv, will be here this evening to care for Chris. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you guys.

Rosie, glad to see that you are busy. Enjoy the weekend.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, che i Buffalo Wings ai che erano deliziosi!

Jessie said...

Hi Rosie, thanks for posting to our blog. Glad to see that you are keeping busy. Enjoy the weekend. We are good here in the desert of Tucson.

Loraine said...

Avere una margarita per me.

Jessie said...

Ovviamente, Loraine!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...