Monday, October 30, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how are you? We are good here. Chris and I are watching a horror movie titled "Truth Or Dare" we love it.

I have completed all of my tasks and Alexa is happy and she is getting a little frisky with me. Smile! I like it!

Here are photos from the Murder Mystery Dinner hosted by Jane and Papa John. Enjoy! What a great social event here in the Old Pueblo.

WE TAKE OUR ROLES VERY SERIOUSLY!


"AIN'T MISBEHAVIN PLAYERS


GETTING OUR DRINK ON!

MANGIA!






OUR HOSTS JANE AND PAPA JOHN


WE PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL


























JANE

PAPA JOHN

VINO ANYONE?









1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great photos by a great photographer! Thanks.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...