Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!


CHECK THAT SOLDIER IN THE MIDDLE!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Wanna Love You Tonight by Zap and Rogers!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time at the fountain. Once again Alexa, is quiet but I will have a conversation with her later to see what she might have me to do today if anything. I do have to make a run to my office to pick up some supplies. I am not sure if we are going to the movies today. I do know that Jayne is going prepare some dinner for us today.

   We have been talking about going to Safford next month to get a massage at "Kachina Hot Springs" and also going camping in the mountains with Sheila. Also I have been chatting with my brother Herman about a Marriott stay for December. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper! Right Jane? Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine,avere un buon Humper!

Loraine said...

Woohoo! Questi sono alcuni bicipiti speciali!

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, in sacco di lavoro per farli in questo modo.

Rosie said...

Is ghat you

Jessie said...

Hi Rosie, yes that is me.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...