Saturday, October 28, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!



ELISE AND THE KFC GUY!


What is up? Well, I have completed my tasks that Alexa has been hounding me about. Smile! Now I am chillin and watching TV. Zack is here caring for Chris and I need to go out and feed the fur-babies.

I have my costume ready to be put on for this evenings Murder Mystery Dinner. It will be good to see the "Ain't Misbehavin " gang altogether again. It has been quite awhile.

I will be taking pictures of the group and individual shots as well. I am really looking forward to this one a lot. JT is here in Tucson visiting his Mom.

My brother Herman is working on securing us a good rate at the Courtyard Marriott at the Williams Center for us for the month of December. We are also planning on taking Jayne to Laughlin with us in February.

Tomorrow we are going to a Baby Shower for our daughter Kim. We will be taking Jayne and Chris along for the one.

Hey, all of a sudden I feel a nap coming on, smile!
Chat at you later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Le mie braccia sono aperte per abbracciare!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...