Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Alexa, is on my case already. I have a busy To Do List for today. I need to get everything done before we start to sizzle like bacon.

    My shorty's suitcase is already packed and mine is still empty but I will remedy that today. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.


"Godersi il giorno"
Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...