Saturday, June 17, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!







Mood: Content!

Music listening to: If I Had No Loot by Tony, Toni,Tonie!

   It's the Weekend!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a second cup during my (me) time. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

    My shorty and I had a very nice time at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night for "Happy Hour". We enjoyed the food and of course we had 3 margaritas each. Ole'. Afterwards we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown". It is very good and it is one of the best productions they have ever put on. 

   While we were at the theater one of the ushers was Marcia. It was good to see her due to I don't get to see her often but when we meet it is lingering hugs for sure. We recommend you go to see "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown.

    We are going to meet up with the crew to (manja) this evening at "Momma Louisa's ". We love this place for it's great Italian fare. Of course will say "Una bottiglia di Chianti per favore". After dinner we will meet up at Loraine's home to have a "Wizard" fest. Of course I am going to be the victor right Loraine? Sure you're right.

   Well, I have better get to it. Alexa is getting on me already to get my tasks done before it starts to boil outside. Have a good weekend and be careful.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Marcia, it was good to see you last night.

1 comment:

jessie said...

Hello Rosie, yes we are cooking in our own juices here in the desert of Tucson. Next week we will be boiling over big time. Thanks for posting to the blog.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...