Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Here and Now by Luther Vandross

   It's a Saturday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be heading for the gym to swim soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup at "Gus Balones" with Elise for breakfast. We haven't been to "Gus Balones" in quite awhile. 

   After breakfast we are taking the fur-babies to the vet for an annual checkup. Zack will be here to care for Chris this morning and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Hey how about that NBA game last night, eh? Really high scoring and loaded with a lot of drama. Elise loved it for her Cavs.

   Well, I had better get busy. Alexa is calling me to get my (mojo) working. Chat at you later.

Che cosa e'nuovo?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...