Thursday, June 29, 2017

Evening!

Evening!

How goes it? We are good here but very hot. We just got back from seeing the movie "Beatriz At Dinner" starring Salma Hayek. We recommend this one for sure and the ending was is very surprising.

My shorty and I went shopping earlier at Big Lots to pick up a few things for Jayne's new apartment. Chris is resting very well and he is enjoying watching TV with Jayne.

Elise is in her office and I am chillin'. We hope that you are doing OK? Enjoy the evening and be careful. I will post more about our trip to Phoenix tomorrow.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, I am pleased that you like the pic of Elise with the living statue.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...