Monday, June 5, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Funky Little Beat by Connie!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. Of course I will be counting lizards and watching the rabbits run by. It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson, Whew!

    My To Do List is loaded today. Thanks (Alexa)! It starts with the Water Tech guy coming out to replace filters in the water system. I also have one more continuing education class to complete today as well. I will be back on the phone again today to check on status of Chris's meds. Arrrrgh!

    We went to the movies last night to see "Lovers" but we could not due to the Loft was having some technical difficulties so we saw the movie "Norman" starring Richard Gere. This is a very good movie and we recommend this one before it disappears. 

    I will post more about our trip to Washington today as time permits. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Sheila we enjoyed your visit with us as always. Thank you for a good weekend.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...