Saturday, June 17, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How goes it? It is hot as can be here in Central Tucson. I just reordered a script for delivery on Monday for Chris.

Elise just returned from grocery shopping. I bet she is glad to be back in the house to relax for a bit. The agency that Zack works for finally sent someone out to train in case Zack is out for any reason. The problem is that he showed up at 1:00pm and Zack's shift ends at 2:00pm. No time to go through a complete training session. So we told Zack and the trainee to come back to go through a complete shift with Chris. Come to find out that Zack is not going to be here next Tuesday due to a dentist appointment. The trainee has never transferred using a Hoyer and that takes way more time than one visit to master. I kept my cool but my (DI) hat was calling me. I must be getting old or something for me not to go left, smile!

I hope that you are doing well?
Chat at you later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...