Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Low Rider by War!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5;00am. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time. It is going to really heat up over the next few days. It is now forecast to reach 115 degrees on Monday. Poor lizards will be doing push-ups all day long, smile!

   We enjoyed Capt. Underpants yesterday. It is very funny.  We are going to hit a movie this afternoon if time permits. We are going to meet up with the crew this evening for dinner at "Bistro 44". We have not been there in some time, but we know that the fare there is very good.

   Well, our "Mahjong" fest went very well. As a matter of fact Jayne won the very first game. We enjoyed a nice dinner as well. So we all won one game apiece. We are looking forward to our next fest at Shoo Shoo's home.


JAYNE, ELISE AND SHOO SHOO PLAYING MAHJONG!



    Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Thirsty Thursday!
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...