Saturday, June 17, 2017

Howdy!

Hello!

Hey are you starting to cook yet? It is heating up here in the Old Pueblo. I enjoyed my (me) time with my cup of coffee and my lizard watching. I was hoping that a rabbit would run by but not this morning.

I have completed my To Do List except for our meeting up tonight at Mama Louisa's with Loraine and Jim for dinner and afterwards "Wizard". I haven't heard from my girlfriend Loraine about tonight's battle royal. I believe that she knows that she is doomed before we even start to play. Yeah Buddy!

I just set up the Fur-Babies pool in the backyard. Buttercup is looking at  me saying "If you think that I am getting in that you are sadly mistake or are you high or something. We will see who wins this battle of Fur-Babies against the DI. Azalya is peeking around the corner of Chris's house and saying you have got to be kidding. No I am not!



FUR-BABIES POOL


We hope that you are enjoying the day so far? Stay, safe, happy and cool. I may have to demonstrate to the Fur-Babies how the doggie pool works, eh?" No problemi por favor".

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I thought if I was quiet, you would forget to sharpen up your Wizard tactics. No worries - I'll still pounce on you. (At least for hugs.)

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...