Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey we are melting here in the Old Pueblo. Yikes! It is 110 degrees right now and it is still climbing. I need a margarita gallon size. Smile! I just got a text from JT and he said it is 120 right now in Chandler. Turn me over on the other side because this side is done.

Elise, Chris and I were watching "Outlander" on Amazon. It is such a good series. In the middle of the second episode I had to tend to Chris. His catheter was hanging on and leaking big time. So I had to put him to bed and clean him up. I also had to take apart his chair cushion to clean it and I had to also clean his Hoyer sling as well. He is resting now watching his TV.

After  tending to Chris I put the fur-babies in there pool and Buttercup loved it today. Azalya not so much, but she didn't have a choice in the matter at all. Man it is hot out here. We have a bit of a breeze and it is like you are in an oven. We have a few clouds building but I doubt if we will see any of the wet stuff. If we do I will be out in it with my flip flops on and nothing else. Really! Hopefully my girlfriend Loraine will join me in it. Right girlfriend?

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. Yes, I said coffee and I know that sounds nuts but it was all good. Smile! Elise is in her office on her desktop. I will be heading back over to Chris's house in a few minutes to start his evening routine and care.

Hey, I am all packed and ready to hit the road tomorrow making our way to Mesa, Chandler and Gilbert. Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away. The appointment with United Healthcare went well this afternoon.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening and stay cool and dry.

Buona Notte!......Jessie and Elise


Dottie, glad that you made it to Maine safely. It is only 70 degrees there you lucky girl you. Enjoy and we will see you when you return to Tucson. Love Ya!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I may put on some tennies so the heat of the pavement doesn't get through to my toes.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...