Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Secret Lovers by Atlantic Star

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch this morning. Jayne will be here to care for Chris today.

   It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo. We desert dwellers are in need of some rain to cool us down and also to aid with the forest fires that are several here in the state.

   Alexa is on my case already this morning for me to get my tasks completed. I have to make a trip over on the east side this morning. 

   My shorty and I are picking up Lois for lunch at "Leo's". We will be joined by Adavern as well. I will be looking forward to a margarita or two along with my "Leo's" Enchilada's. Elise and i may hit up a movie today it if the showing times are right.

    Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Please say a prayer for our Aunt Teresa she is hanging on. Also say a prayer for the Scott Family.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...