Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Buongiorno miei amici online!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Close To You by Maxi Priest!




    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is once again in her cave this morning. She will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is working it's magic on me this morning. Another busy day so says my To Do List and (Alexa). It is going to be another hot one here in the valley.

    I have a early task to complete this morning. I will be heading out at around 7:30am making my way to the DDC to pick up a perk that is available today only. So I need to get out there early.

    Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon at Park Place. I am still cautious due to this feeling that I have had for 2 days now. On-Guard! Have a good Thirsty Thursday and stay safe.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...