Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here. I got all of my tasks taken care of. Elise and Chris are well.

The trainee was a no-show today. No call or anything from the agency that Zack works for with a reason why for the no-show. I did not don my (DI) hat.

Elise prepared French Toast and sausages for dinner with plenty of coffee. We watched an episode of the "Outlander" up until I had to tend to Chris who endured a problem while sitting in his chair.

I took Chris over to his house and I took care of the "Motherload" and I had to change his catheter as well. I made a note of it in his evening communication log. Earlier my shorty brought me some Leo's Enchiladas for lunch. It was very good but it was missing a couple of margaritas. Smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in her office on her desktop.I learned another lesson about human nature over the last couple of days. It has to do with what people say and then they all of sudden change in mid-stream. Some people seem to cycle and they don't notice it but I do. If you will they turn into a (Outlander). To each his own and I respect that. I will continue to move forward and will not take a step back. Nuff said!

Have a great evening and stay well. We will be hosting Mahjong here tomorrow evening. We will be playing with Shoo Shoo and we will be teaching Jayne to play. Hopefully we can get Shoo Shoo and Jayne to learn how to play "Wizard" as well.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...